Saturday, May 30, 2009

Entering a New Comfort Zone

Hello, Blogspot!

Truth be told, I am not really fond of making blogs, diary or journal entries. Instead, I opted for pictures in capturing significant and trivial moments that pass by. However, it has occurred to me that 'change is ever constant' and I'm willing to follow the road frequently traveled. I figured that I should change the media I use to convey my thoughts, feelings and whatnot. I'll play with words from now on.

'No Erasures' is now open for those who would want to glimpse in a life so ordinary that it seemed almost magical. This is a world that has no room for erasures for it will contain every imperfections and delight that life has graced me with. Erasures are not needed and allowed.

Carpe diem!

Sincerely yours,
Zetling

No comments:

Post a Comment